- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
Declaration of Web Content Accessibility
The document contains a declaration of accessibility of this web presentation, a list providing the description of accelerators applicable throughout the presentation, a description of applied non-standard formats and a contact for the technical webmaster.
The web presentation has been designed with a view to accessibility and non-barrier access to comply with all major principles of accessibility outlined in the Best practice – Rules for the design of accessible web methodology drafted by the Ministry of Informatics of the Czech Republic.
For the description of any information on this web the XHTML 1.0 Strict markup language has been used; for the style specification the CSS style sheet has been used. All sizes are provided in relative units to be able to increase the letter size as necessary.
All links in the text are underlined.
Information presented in other formats
This web provides some information in a format other than text or hypertext. Links to these files are flagged in the text with the relevant icon highlighting the different content of the target link. Exceptions may include links in articles published before November 17 2008. Documents may be provided in the following formats:
- PDF - Adobe Acrobat Reader may be freely downloaded to view this format.
- DOC, XLS, PPT - Microsoft provides browsers for its Office products which may be downloaded free of charge.
- RTF – may be displayed and edited in most of the regularly used text editors.
- ZIP – some documents may be compressed due to their size. The internet offers a broad range of programs which can decompress this format.
Contact to the webmaster
You can send your ideas, comments, or information about problems which you might face when using this web to the address of the technical webmaster at webmaster@qcmcz (webmaster@esfcz). This address is intended only for technical issues concerning this web presentation, and not for content issues.