- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
Cooperation between FaME and Baku Business University in Azerbaijan
The Faculty of Management and Economics signed a new cooperation agreement related to the implementation of a joint degree programme of the “double degree” type with BBU. FaME Vice-Deans, namely Přemysl Pálka and Michal Pilík, visited Baku Business University in Azerbaijan in July 2017.
Baku Business University was established in 1993. At present, the University offers 15 Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes to its students. The University has two faculties (Business and Management, Economy and Management) and eight departments (Accounting and Audit, Marketing and Management, Finance, Economic Theory, Industry Organization and Municipal Management, Humanities, Higher Mathematics and Technical Subjects, Languages). A modern library, a computer laboratory, special language teaching premises, as well as a refectory form part of the University campus. The University is situated in the centre of the Baku city.