- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
The Faculty of Management and Economics of Tomas Bata University in Zlín prepares high-quality specialists in the following fields:
- management and marketing, design management
- health care management
- accounting and taxes
- business administration
- quality and production management
- industrial engineering
- public sector administration and regional development
The Faculty offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programmes both in the Czech and English language
Furthermore, the Faculty educates and prepares students to become professionals in practical matters. Projects aimed at practical training give students opportunities to gain experience in traineeships in major companies such as Bata, Barum Continental, Deloitte, Moravian Monetary Institute, Slovacké strojírny, and others.
Since the mid-1990s, the Faculty has been establishing contacts and developing cooperation with universities abroad, which provides FaME students a unique opportunity to participate in studies and traineeships abroad.
The Faculty also plays an important role in scientific research activities and provides facilities for the development of cluster initiatives in the region. To support scientific research and to intensify cooperation with practice, the Centre for Applied Economic Research was established.
Graduates of the Faculty of Management and Economics find employment in the fields of banking management, industrial companies, trading companies, services, public sector administration as well as municipal governments.