- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
MSP - Finance
After completing the core theoretical and methodological subjects (e.g., Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Management, Quantitative Methods for Decision Making, Business Information Systems, etc.), the students undergo professional training in the field of Finance. The training is focused on gaining general knowledge in specific financial management disciplines and skills, money and capital markets, public finance, taxation, tax consulting and auditing from the perspective of domestic and foreign environment. Our students acquire the required knowledge and skills for, e.g., developing corporate strategies. Furthermore, they may hold positions at various levels of management in the field of finance, accounting, taxation, or audit in production and trade organizations, financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, investment companies, advisory and consulting firms, the public sector, services and non-profit organizations. Upon successful completion of the course, the most talented graduates will be able to continue their studies in a Ph.D. programme.
The Study plan is available here. ECTS credits: 120
Form and specification of the entrance examination as well as documents necessary for the admission procedure are specified in the Dean's Directive on Admission Procedure.
Duration: 2 academic years / Mode of Study: Full-Time / Degree Obtained: Master's
Deadline for applications: 31 May 2017
Tuition Fee: EUR 2,000 per 1 academic year
Master Scholarship*: CZK 60,000 (approx. EUR 2,200) per 1 academic year
Information regarding TBU scholarships is available here.
* The scholarship may be granted at the request submitted by a successfully admitted applicant to the Rector. Please do not send the application for the scholarship prior to your admission at TBU. The application for the scholarship will be provided to you after your admission at TBU.
Applications for the academic year 2017/2018 have been closed. The deadline for applications was 31 May 2017.