- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
BSP - Management and Economics
Form and specification of the entrance examination as well as documents necessary for the admission procedure are specified in the Dean's Directive on Admission Procedure.
You can find the online application as well as all details of the admission procedure (specification of the entrance examination, required documents, Dean's Directive, topics of doctoral theses) at apply.utb.cz.
Duration: 3 academic years / Mode of Study: Full-Time / Degree Obtained: Bachelor's
Deadline for applications: 15 May 2018
Tuition Fee: CZK 54,000 (approx. EUR 2,100) per 1 academic year
Bachelor Scholarship*: CZK 60,000 (approx. EUR 2,300) per 1 academic year
Information regarding TBU scholarships is available here.
* The scholarship may be granted at the request submitted by a successfully admitted applicant to the Rector. Please do not send the application for the scholarship prior to your admission at TBU. The application for the scholarship will be provided to you after your admission at TBU. In order to receive the scholarship, applicant’s request has to be approved by the Rector.