- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
DSP - Finance
Graduates improve their professional skills in order to solve step by step highly challenging and complicated tasks and activities regarding finance and sustainable development of value resources in a given organization based on the three basic pillars - stability, development and forming of internal abilities in the organization, adequate to competition abilities and its position in the competitive market environment, with understanding and respect for the situation at the macro and micro levels of domestic and international environment. The Study plan is available here. Thesis topics and supervisors for the academic year 2017/18 are available here.
Form and specification of the entrance examination as well as documents necessary for the admission procedure are specified in the Dean's Directive on Admission Procedure.
Duration: 4 academic years / Mode of Study: Full-Time or Part-Time / Degree Obtained: Ph.D.
Deadline for applications (2nd round): 30 June 2017
Tuition Fee: CZK 45,000 (approx. EUR 1,650) per 1 academic year
PhD Scholarship: CZK 96,000 (approx. EUR 3,500) per 1 academic year
Information regarding TBU scholarships is available here.
* The scholarship may be granted at the request submitted by a successfully admitted applicant to the Rector. Please do not send the application for the scholarship prior to your admission at TBU. The application for the scholarship will be provided to you after your admission at TBU.