- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
MSP - Management and Marketing
After completing the core subjects (e.g., Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Management, Quantitative Methods for Decision Making, Logistics, Business Information Systems, etc.), the students undergo professional training in the field of Management and Marketing. The training is focused on gaining general knowledge in specific managerial and marketing disciplines and skills to address current challenges in domestic organizations as well as international enterprises and institutions. Graduates are acquainted with the knowledge to hold positions in the senior management and professional positions in industrial and business areas, public administration organizations, consulting and non-profit firms. Upon successful completion of the course, the most talented graduates will be able to continue their studies in a Ph.D. programme.
You can find the online application as well as all details of the admission procedure (specification of the entrance examination, required documents, Dean's Directive) at apply.utb.cz (scroll down to APPLY NOW).
Deadline for applications: check here
Tuition Fee: CZK 54,000 (approx. EUR 2,100) per 1 academic year
Master Scholarship*: CZK 60,000 (approx. EUR 2,300) per 1 academic year
Information regarding TBU scholarships is available here.
* The scholarship may be granted at the request submitted by a successfully admitted applicant to the Rector. Please do not send the application for the scholarship prior to your admission at TBU. The application for the scholarship will be provided to you after your admission at TBU. In order to receive the scholarship, applicant’s request has to be approved by the Rector.