- UTB Univerzita Tomáše Bati ve Zlíně
- FT Fakulta technologická
- FAME Fakulta managementu a ekonomiky
- FMK Fakulta multimediálních komunikací
- FAI Fakulta aplikované informatiky
- FHS Fakulta humanitních studií
- FLKŘ Fakulta logistiky a krizového řízení
- Knihovna Knihovna UTB
- KMZ Koleje a menza
- UNI Univerzitní institut
Nabídka stáží v centrále Mezinárodní organizace práce
ILO Internship Programme. Stálá mise ČR v Ženevě. Stáží se mohou účastnit studenti posledního ročníku magisterského studia, jeho čerství absolventi i doktorandi.
INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE
To all Permanent Missions:
We are pleased to inform you that the ILO, as part of its Internship Programme, has interesting new internship opportunities coming up in a variety of fields.
The objective of the Internship Programme is to provide talented young individuals with the opportunity to gain practical experience at the ILO. As part of our teams, working directly with outstanding and inspiring career professionals and senior management, ILO interns contribute to analytical work on the principles, programmes and strategies of the Organization; they also participate in important meetings and are exposed to high-profile conferences. We would highly appreciate if Permanent Missions could communicate the following information to Universities in their home countries whose students might be interested in this international and rewarding learning opportunity. Candidates are invited to consult the ILO’s online recruitment platform at: https://erecruit.ilo.org/public/index.asp, where 51 different internship profiles have been posted. Applications may be submitted electronically from the platform and will remain open from 15 January 2018 to 24 January 2018 (23:59 CET).
For your information, the next call for internship applications will take place in June 2018. Kindly note the
following eligibility requirements for internship candidates:
• Applicants should currently be following a course of study (last year of a master’s degree or above), or have completed such studies no earlier than one year prior to this application.
• Applicants should have a working knowledge (both oral and written) of at least one of the ILO official languages (English, French or Spanish).
• Candidates should be adaptable to an international, multicultural and multilingual environment, have good communication skills and be able to work in a team.
NB: There is no age restriction. Once a candidate has applied, his/her profile will be made available to the ILO departments/field offices that may be concerned. Following a first screening by the Human Resources Development Department (HRD), departments will short-list applicants. The candidate will be contacted directly should an internship match his/her specific profile.