- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
The Faculty of Humanities would like to stay in touch with its graduates even after having finished their studies. Thanks to the FHS Alumni portal, the graduates are informed about university events, courses, seminars, workshops and various forms of education. They can also learn about mutually beneficial possibilities of cooperation.
The Faculty offers cooperation in the following fields:
1 ) Advising or opposing bachelor/master theses
2) Lecture on professional experience
- lecture/seminar within the subject, external teaching
- separate lecture/workshop for students
- lecture on professional experience – topic given by FHS
- lecture/workshop within the Lifelong Learning Programme for professionals
- mediating a lecture of an eminent expert practitioner
3) Professional training and internship
- arranging a vocational internship, excursions or training for students
- arranging a vocational internship for academic workers
- arranging a contract for work, or minimum hours for students
- arranging employment for graduates
- mentoring the students
- use the potential of students in professional workplaces according to the specialization (e.g. during processing standards, assistance in organizing events, providing pedagogical supervision, health supervision, interpreting services, etc.).
- wide range of voluntary activities for students (practice- based);
- involvement in voluntary activities of the Faculty (Donate Blood with FHS, Charity Bazaar...)
5) Other activities
- discussion meeting with FHS students;
- commenting on the content of study on the basis of practical experience.
If you are interested in participating in any of these areas, please contact us.
The Faculty of Humanities would be pleased to welcome its graduates to an Alumni Club, where they can establish closer cooperation with other former students, and support contacts within an application sphere.