- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
The staff at the Department of Food Technology are responsible for providing lessons within the degree programme in Food Chemistry and Technology. The degree programme is primarily focused on the following areas: technological processes in the production of individual foodstuffs, applications of emulsifying and stabilizing substances, evaluation of the chemical and micribiological parametres of materials, half-products and final products, and also evaluation of the sensoric quality of foodstuffs.
The departmental staff are in charge of teaching subjects related to gastronomy, human nutrition and food safety systems.
Research carried out at the Department is very closely interrelated with the areas covered within the lessons taught.