- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
Postdoctoral researchers in the areas of:
- Sensor based on nonwoven nanofibres
- Biomineralized hydrogel
- Surface of polymer softmagnetic composites
- Surface treatment of LDPE
- Self-organization theory in polymer solutions
- Any other polymer science subject upon agreement
at the Polymer Centre/Centre of Polymer Systems of Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Czech Republic.
Qualified applicants should hold a doctoral degree or be within three months of receiving a Ph.D. in related disciplines.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, CV, and references to Prof. Petr Sáha (saha@utbcz). More information about the research group can be found on our website www.utb.cz or www.cps.utb.cz .
The positions are available starting immediately and will be open until filled. An initial appointment will be made for three months up to one year, and will be renewable depending on performance and availability of funding.