- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
Study in Modern Facilities
High-quality studies can take place only in laboratories and lecture rooms with high-quality equipment. Therefore, the University has started the construction of a new laboratory centre in close proximity to the building of the Faculty of Technology. The new building is intended for classes in follow-up Master’s and Doctoral programmes as well as for research and development.
The laboratory centre will house modern equipment and appliances and will be opened to students in 2014. The research into polymer systems, a specialization in which our University has been one of the world’s leading research units for a long period of time, will be carried out in modern facilities situated on the premises of the Centre of Polymer Systems, currently under construction.