- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
Teaching and Staff Training
The staff of Tomas Bata University in Zlín have the opportunity to spend a period of work abroad within the
Erasmus+ programme via teaching mobility
or staff training (see the menu on the right).
The Erasmus+ programme is the largest project of European cooperation in the area of higher education. Its principal activities, in particular, are as follows: higher education students’ study periods and traineeships abroad for a period of 3 to 12 months, academic staff teaching mobility and staff training abroad for a period of 2 to 60 days.