- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
I Want to Borrow/Return a Book
There are over 120,000 books available in the Library. You can borrow up to 20 books at once (10 for external users), mostly for 30 days with the possibility of prolongation. When borrowing for the first time, you must have your card unlocked at the circulation desk on the 2nd floor.
Glossary of terms:
- 30 days - you can borrow this copy for 30 days
- On-site loans - copies for reference only; in-house use of documents, cannot be taken outside of the Library
- For 30 days - storeroom - books stored in the archive; in order to borrow them it is necessary to place an order in the online Catalogue
- Long-term loan - copies for TBU employees borrowed on a long-term basis (see location); can be borrowed to other Library users with those conditions
- Allocated copy - copies located in a faculty libraries; cannot be borrowed or reserved
- Non-accessible - non-accessible Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral theses, cannot be borrowed or consulted on-site
Problem with locating the book on shelf? Possible causes:
- The book is covered by other books and not visible.
- The book is misplaced under a different call number; search nearby shelves.
- Someone at the library is currently reading the book.
- The book is on the book cart next to shelves.
- The book has just been returned and is available at the desk.
- The book was stolen (Bad student! Go to your dorm room!).
- The book has been lent (find out how to make a reservation).