- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
In scientific publishing there even exist so-called predatory journals.
Predatory journals often abuse the idea of open access in their favor. Such journals are created primarily in order to collect publication fees from authors and generate profit, not in order to support and develop scientific communication.
At University of Colorado Denver, a "Beall's list of predatory publishers and journals" was compiled as a response to unfair practices of predatory publishers.
- Publishers: https://predatoryjournals.com/publishers/
- Journals: https://predatoryjournals.com/journals/
- Hijacked Journals: https://predatoryjournals.com/hijacked/
- Misleading Metrics: https://predatoryjournals.com/metrics/
If a journal from Beall's list is indexed in Web of Science or Scopus, its presence on the Beall's list has no influence on the evaluation according to the Czech methodology (but it's always necessary to verify that a particular journal is really indexed in the database).