- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
The Library and Editorial Board of TBU in Zlín acts as an advisory body to the TBU Rector, and coordinates all activities associated with operation and development of the TBU Library and TBU Editorial Centre.
It articulates recommendations in the areas of librarian, informatics, and publishing activities, and submits them for review and approval to the TBU Rector's Advisory Council.
It proposes and recommends the extent of financial resources for the purchase of information sources, supervises their distribution, and reviews the use of the resources.
It articulates and submits to the TBU Rector recommendations for publication, and - after the Rector's approval - submits them for realization to the TBU Editorial Centre, which is a part of the Academia Centre.