- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
The Scientific Board of a public higher education institution shall:
- Discuss the strategic plan of the public higher education institution,
- Approve degree programmes unless the respective approvals lie within the competence of the Scientific Board of a faculty or of the Arts Board of a faculty,
- Execute authority in the Professorial Nomination Procedures and Habilitation Procedures within the scope defined by the Act No. 111/1998 on Higher Education Institutions and on Alterations and Amendments to Other Laws.
The Scientific Board of a public higher education institution shall express their opinions on issues submitted by the Rector.