- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
The Scientific Board of a public higher education institution shall:
- Discuss the strategic plan of the public higher education institution,
- Approve degree programmes unless the respective approvals lie within the competence of the Scientific Board of a faculty or of the Arts Board of a faculty,
- Execute authority in the Professorial Nomination Procedures and Habilitation Procedures within the scope defined by the Act No. 111/1998 on Higher Education Institutions and on Alterations and Amendments to Other Laws.
The Scientific Board of a public higher education institution shall express their opinions on issues submitted by the Rector.
The last session of the Scientific Board was held on 20 September 2016. Professorial procedure of Assoc. Prof. Ján Piteľ in the field of Machine and Process Control formed part of the session.