- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
Job Centre and Its Services
The Job Centre of Tomas Bata University in Zlín offers its students and graduates free career and employment counselling.
Activities of the Job Centre are orientated particularly towards searching and mediating appropriate jobs for self-motivated clients. It gives advice on how to write a CV (mainly in the Europass format), a cover letter, or helps in the process of choosing a job.
The activities of the Job Centre are closely associated with the web portal kariera.utb.cz, which brings to its users an enormous amount of information and opportunities in the employment sphere. TBU students and graduates are offered useful advice there (How to write a Curriculum Vitae, a Cover Letter, etc.) and mainly an up-to-date list of temporary jobs, current available job vacancies, practical trainings, internships and places appropriate for the elaboration of Bachelor’s or Master’s theses.
The Job Centre cooperates with employers from the Zlín Region and the entire Czech Republic, who report job vacancies intended for TBU graduates there. The Job Centre organizes an important and very useful activity for students, namely visits to companies, where they can get acquainted with the ways how the entire company works, or negotiate possible internships or temporary jobs. Lectures given by employers as part of the classes are also organized by the Job Centre. There are more than 100 companies systematically cooperating with TBU in the sphere of employability of TBU graduates and the number is still growing. These are the following companies, e.g. Barum Continental spol. s r.o., Baťa, Brose CZ, spol. s.r.o., ČESKÁ ZBROJOVKA A.S., Fatra a.s., Promens a.s., EUNICE CONSULTING a.s., HELLA AUTOTECHNIK, s.r.o., Automotive Lighting, Honeywell Aerospace Olomouc s. r. o., WOCO STV s.r.o. and many others.
The Job Centre offers TBU students and graduates the following services:
- Counselling in the sphere of career orientation
- Counselling in the sphere of human resources
- It arranges counselling with experts from the Employment Office in Zlín.
- It helps students and graduates to select an appropriate job.
- Perfect listing of resources with job offers
- Personal help with seeking suitable employers
- Service for companies with specific requirements for graduates
- Help with contacting possible employers and headhunting companies – preparation for a preliminary interview
- The Job Centre specialist can also recommend diagnostic tests in adequate cases, which shall be carried out within the Counselling Centre.
If you are interested in any of the services offered, we prefer a personal meeting in the office of the Job Centre.
If you want to register with the Job Centre, please complete relevant registration form (see below) and send it to jobcentrum@utbcz. We will contact you as soon as we receive the completed form.