Accounting and Taxes
Do you know which profession is indispensable in every organization and enterprise? If you guessed an accountant or a tax advisor, you were right. These professions are always of high demand and extremely valuable. Students often manage to find an interesting job position during their studies. The programme is focused primarily on the acquisition of practical skills and you will soon know everything needed for accounting and taxes from the experts. The portfolio of course units is set up so that the student can also understand the secrets of Czech accounting of business and non-profit subjects and at the same time, he/she could find the way around the issue.
We also focus on the international environment with an emphasis on the territory of EU. Due to our collaboration with the Certification Department of Accountants, some of the courses can be later accepted when you apply for the professional certificate of accountant or tax advisor examination. If you enjoy studying, it is easy to continue within a related branch Finance and Finance – specialization in Financial Control.
Which course units can you look forward to?
- Taxes and Accounting in Practice
- Taxes of Individual Businessman
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Non-profit Organizations Accounting
- Tax and Accounting SW
- Introduction to International Accounting
- Public Finance
- Public Administration Economics
- Business Finance
- Financial Markets and Banking
What will you become and where can you work after completing your studies?
- Tax Advisor
- Economist in manufacturing, business and non-profit organizations, in the service sector, institutions of state administration and self-governing institutions
- Follow-up studies in the Master’s programme in Finance or any programme focused on economics
Mode of study: full-time and part-time