Integrated Systems in Buildings
Today, it is necessary to secure buildings against theft, fires or other disasters. Do you know how to do this in a modern way? Not only will you learn this while studying this field; but also, learn how to design Security features for new – but existing buildings. At present, buildings are equipped with Energy, Information and Security Systems that are interconnected, and managed centrally. In most cases however, these systems are tied to the vendor, and it is a problem to simply modify them. Thus you will find it useful to know not only theoretical and practical knowledge, but also design and experimental skills for your future career, Graduates in the field can find employment in Research and Production Organisations, in Integrated Buildings Management and the Information Technology field.
What Subjects Can You Look Forward To?
- Building Environment Management
- Electrical Engineering in Buildings
- Mechanical Protection Systems
- Electronic Security Systems
- Building Fire Safety Systems
- Technical Measurements in Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Engineering Systems
What Will You Be, and Where Will You Find a Place After Graduation?
- Information and Control Systems in Buildings Designer
- Complicated Building Complex Administrator
- Designer in Consulting and Engineering Organisations