Intelligent systems with Robots
Have you always enjoyed building small robotic “toys”? Come and join us and get to know about bigger, smarter and more modern robots! We will help you with your knowledge of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics which is essential in order to control the Automation of Manufacturing Processes and Production-lines Using Mechatronic and Robotic Elements. You will also gain theoretical and practical knowledge for the Implementation of Complex Automation Systems. In addition, you will acquire the requisite basic skills necessary for studying in the follow-on/up Master´s Degree studies programme; where you can choose between Integrated Systems in Buildings or Automatic Control and Informatics. You will definitely have no lack of work. Since every engineering or plastics production company is looking for clever university graduates, who are able to make their production more efficient by means of Complex Robotic Automation.
What Subjects Can You Look Forward To?
- Computer Technology
- Introduction to Material Sciences
- Intelligent Systems with Robots
- Automatic Control
- Mechanics in Robotic Systems
- Material-flow Management
- Mechatronic Systems
- PLC Programming
- Robot and Manipulator Construction
- CAD Systems in Electrical Engineering
- Programming and the Application of Industrial Robots
What Will You Be, and Where Will You Find a Place After Graduation?
- Robotised Systems Programmer
- Robot and Manipulator Designer
- Intelligent Systems Developer
Form of Studies: Full-time Forms of Studies