Multimedia and Design
The aim of the study is to develop theoretical, scientific and creative activities in the field of multimedia and design, which is implemented as a border discipline between visual communications, industry and art. The study has an essential position for economy, trade, and specific issues of design. The study prepares students not only for academic work in the fields of creative industries. Thanks to the broadening of theoretical base but especially thanks to foreign professional internships and to pedagogical assistance and practical training, the graduates will be prepared to work on projects which develop their creative potential, but also their social context. Language training will them to work on projects of international scope.
What courses can you look forward to?
- Visual communication and visual literacy
- Media, arts and design
- Methods of scientific work
- Pedagogical assistance
- Pedagogical work
- Professional internship abroad
- English for visual arts
Where can you find employment after graduation?
- in the academic field as secondary and art school pedagogues
- as pedagogues of fine arts faculties of universities
- in public administration as consultants for cultural projects and creative industries projects
- As an independent creative personality
Form of study: full-time or part-time