Multimedia and Design – Advertising Photography
Tuition is a follow-up to bachelor’s study. Students who have already mastered the basics of the photographic craft develop their creative potential primarily by creating free photographic sets. They continuously work on their final master project. As part of the Photographic Project course, they lead and consult the work of other students and are introduced to the basics of practical work supervision, pedagogical methods and the planning and realization of exhibitions. At the same time, during the course of their studies, they familiarize themselves with contemporary trends and theory of visual arts and photography. Graduates can work as freelance photographers or as photographers in advertising agencies, print media, etc.
This programme is taught in Czech only.
What courses can you look forward to?
- Advertising Photography Studio
- Contemporary Trends in Photography
- Special Effects in Photography
- Documentary Photography
- Multimedia Presentation
- Workshop – Advertising Photography
- Visual Sociology
- Photographic Project
- Contemporary Trends in Visula Arts
- Historical Photographic Techniques
- Human Stories in Photography
What will you become and where will you find a job after graduation?
- Freelance photographer
- Photographers in media, social and lifestyle magazines (photo journalist, photo editor)
- Photographers in advertising agencies, creative departments