This disciplinary field focuses on Modelling Software Systems, Object Programming, or Designing Network Applications. Emphasis is placed on practical skills (leading to) Team Spirit Development, Analytical Methods, Links between Hardware and Software Design, or System Testing. You will also be able to devote yourselves to Databases, User Application Environment – whether mobile or web; and – at the same time, test its functionality. After your studies, you will be able to head your own business and manage a team of developers, or user-interface designers and testers.
And who is needed in every business? A Web-site Programmer – who else? Who can be without one today? Do you want to manage your own business? Or become a Computer Network Administrator in the State Administration Sphere, or in the Private Sector.
What Subjects Can You Look Forward To?
- Basics of Programming
- Software Systems Analysis and Modelling
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Interactive Design
- Programming Mobile Applications
- Computer Architecture
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks
- Electrical Circuits
- Programming Microcomputers
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
What Will You Be, and Where Will You Find a Place After Graduation?
- Software Company Development and Testing Teams Member
- Support Software Product Developer, or Administrator
- Programmer; Dynamic Web-page Creation
- Computer Network Administrator
- Computer Graphic Artist
- Microcomputer Programmer
Form of Studies: Full-time