Celebrations of 30th Anniversary of the Velvet Revolution
Please accept our invitation to attend events organized by Tomas Bata University in Zlín to mark the 30th anniversary of the Velvet Revolution.
Thursday, 14 November 2019
A debate with former students of the Faculty of Technology who organized the Velvet Revolution in Zlín (then called Gottwaldov) in 1989.
- 10:00 – building of the Faculty of Humanities (U18), Štefánikova 5670, Zlín
- For TBU students and secondary school students
Students of the Graphic Design and Digital Design Studios of the Faculty of Multimedia Communications have organized an interactive exhibition to mark the anniversary of the Velvet Revolution.
- 15:00 – 16:30 Opening preview for TBU students and staff
- 16.30 – 20:00 Opening preview for the public
- 15 November – 23 December – open from 08:00 to 18:00, access is free
The exhibition will be on display in the TBU University Centre (U13), nám. T. G. Masaryka 5555, Zlín.
On 14 November, the traditional procession of TBU students, employees and people from among the public will set off at 16:30 from the University Centre (U13) and head for the Faculty of Technology (U1).
A video mapping screening will be shown on the western wall of the building of the Faculty of Humanities (U18), Štefánikova 5670, Zlín at 20:00.