Master’s graduates are offered the opportunity to pursue doctoral studies at five of our faculties. Detailed information can be found here.
Doctoral programmes accredited on behalf of TBU
Tomas Bata University in Zlín is a holder of the accreditation for two doctoral programmes in Material Sciences and Engineering and in Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, which are unique among specializations offered at higher education institutions in the Czech Republic.
Both of the above-mentioned are multidisciplinary programmes, with particular emphasis on the interconnection between the individual thesis topics and external projects as well as on links to business and industry.
Documents for students to download:
- Individual Curriculum of Student in Doctoral Programme
- Course units – degree programme in Materials Science and Engineering
- Course units – degree programme in Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials
- Report of the Execution of Examination in Doctoral Course Unit
- Application for Ph.D. Thesis Defence
Detailed information on doctoral programmes accredited on behalf of TBU will be provided by Vice-Rector for Research, Development and Creative Activities.