At this stage of the game you no longer need to learn the basics of chemistry or other natural and technical sciences; In this follow up programme you will make the most of your knowledge and apply it to subjects such as biochemistry, microbiology and biotechnology. Of course, the focus is kept on issues related to the protection and shaping of the environment, you will learn everything about wastewater treatment technology, air protection, recycling and waste disposal in the field of production technology and many other fields as well. In order not to be all green, we will also teach you statistics, informatics and environmental analysis.
What courses can you look forward to?
- Water Technology
- Environmental Geology
- Waste Treatment Technology
- Biotechnology and Technical Microbiology
- Environmental Physics
- Lecture of Molecular Biology
- Recycling and Disposal of Solid Wastes
- Polymer Processing Engineering
- Information Technology in Environmental Protection
Where can you find employment after graduation?
- Department of environment in agriculture
- Department of environment in industry
- Consultant in state administration
- Laboratory of chemistry and biology
- Research and education
- As an environmental analyst
- As an environmental technologist