- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
Science and Research
The development of science and research is one of the priority activities of the University. The links on the right side provide information intended to help you get your bearings in requirements for publishing scientific and research works, how the scientific results are evaluated (Science and Research Assessment), where and how to publish, where you can get information about your citation rates or other authors rates.
There are also links about the open access movement, which aims to acheive full and open access to scientific information without barriers of licensed databases.
In order to make the science and research outputs visible, the Library runs the Repository of TBU Publications which contains bibliographic and full-text records of rated science outputs.
In case you want to include your work into the Repository, contact the employee listed in the appropriate section on the right.