Coronavirus COVID-19 Infection Prevention – Latest Information29. July 2020
Tomas Bata University in Zlín is closely monitoring the situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. TBU regularly discusses the current situation with public health authorities and follows the recommendations.
Latest information from the university
- Rector’s Decree No. 29/2020 – Temporary Restrictions and Measures Adopted at Tomas Bata University in Zlín in Connection with the Outbreak of COVID-19 Disease
- Appendix No. 1 – Attendance list template
- Rector’s Decree No. RR/25/2020 – Use of Respiratory Protective Equipment on TBU Premises | 30 July 2020
- Rector’s Decree No. RR/22/2020 – Temporary Suspension of Classes at Tomas Bata University in Zlín and Measures Adopted in Connection with the Outbreak of COVID-19 Disease | 15 June 2020
- List of countries according to the level of risk (external link – English version)
- FAQ Regarding the Extraordinary Situation | 27 April 2020
Information from state authorities
- Information from the Government of the Czech Republic
- Information from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Extraordinary Measure issued by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic
University during pandemic
The Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic has issued the following basic guidelines, which are almost identical with those set by the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States.
- Avoid close contact with people who are obviously sick.
- Use a disinfectant if you come into contact with people who suffer from acute respiratory infections.
- Avoid crowded areas.
- Individuals suffering from respiratory illnesses should observe the rules of respiratory hygiene – i.e. when coughing and sneezing, properly use (ideally single-purpose) tissues, when coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth with your arm or with your sleeve, not just with your hand (the droplet infection may spread to another person).
- Health professionals should protect themselves particularly well as they come into contact with patients most frequently.
What you should know about coronavirus? (english subtitles included)