Chemistry of Food and Bioactive Compounds
Now, let’s make a list of everything you are going to come in contact with during your studies in this follow up master’s programme. Ergo: Chemical and technological disciplines, extension of your knowledge in food analysis and evaluation, pharmacochemistry, nutrition economics, molecular genetics, food technology and legislation, chemistry of food additives and supplements, food chemistry, chemistry of natural heterocycles and the structure of molecules. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
What courses can you look forward to?
- Advanced Laboratory Technique
- Chemistry of Food Additives and Suplements
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Theory and Methods of Structural Analysis
- Methods of Organic Materials Synthesis
- Principles of Food Preservation
- Chemistry of Natural Heterocycles
- Food Stabilisers and Emulsifiers
- Production of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Bewerages
- Legislation in Food Industry
Where can you find employment after graduation?
- Leading, controlling and managing functions in production companies in the food industry
- Research and development
- Wholesale organizations
- State administration and self-government bodies
- Control bodies (EU)
- Business activities focused on food and bioactive substances