Tomas Bata University in Zlín offers facilities and venues for hire in several buildings situated in the centre of the town of Zlín.
1. TBU Academia Centre – situated in the U13 building – University Centre, nám. T. G. Masaryka 5555, Zlín and in the U18 building – Educational Complex, Štefánikova 5670, Zlín – offers a full range of services related to the organization of a variety of business, educational, presentation, cultural and social events, such as:
- Congresses, symposia and conferences
- Business meetings, negotiations and workshops
- Staff trainings, seminars and in-company courses
- Press conferences
- Cultural and social events (theatrical performances, concerts, exhibitions, fashion shows, etc.)
- Receptions, banquets
- Sufficient parking spaces next to the U13 building
The venues have modern congress equipment, i.e. high-performance data projectors and widescreen projector screens, integrated sound distribution, cordless microphones and a central control booth. Wired Internet connection and WiFi network are available at all venues. We are able to offer comprehensive services for your event in accordance with your requirements.
2. TBU Halls of Residence and Refectory – the comprehensive services include:
- Table decoration services
- Special services may be negotiated
3. Gyms – Hire of two gyms situated in the building of the Faculty of Applied Informatics, Nad Stráněmi Street 4511, Zlín – Jižní Svahy, for regular sports activities or for sports tournaments, competitions, presentations of sports clubs and other types of events.
The map of the buildings is available here.