- TBU Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- FT Faculty of Technology
- FAME Faculty of Management and Economics
- FMC Faculty of Multimedia Communications
- FAI Faculty of Applied Informatics
- FHS Faculty of Humanities
- FLCM Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- Library TBU Library
- HRR Halls of Residence and Refectory
- UNI University Institute
TBU International Office in cooperation with Vice-Deans for International Relations of relevant faculties coordinates activities of the University in the area of international cooperation with foreign universities and organizations all over the world.
The International Office carries out the following main activities:
- student/staff mobility (outgoing as well as incoming students/staff)
- international students at TBU (exchange and degree students)
- international/national education projects
- develop international cooperation and support activities increasing the level of internationalization at TBU
- promoting, building up and developing mutual relations with foreign institutions
- presenting and promoting TBU at international education fairs / conferences, partner universities, cooperating institutions, embassies, czech centres etc.
- preparation and implementation of joint, double and multiple degree programmes
- preparation and implementation of educational courses at TBU (Czech, Chinese, Russian, etc.)
- preparation and implementation of summer schools at TBU
- organizing international activities at TBU (International Days, International Week, etc.)
- create international environment at the University
- spread the good word about the University abroad and build up high reputation of TBU as an internationally renowned institution
The International Office closely cooperates with the Buddy System Zlín student organization, which helps international students cope with everyday tasks and organizes leisure time activities for them to enable them to get acquainted with the Czech Republic and the Czech culture.
TBU is local contact point for the project EURAXESS which focuses on mobilities of researches, post-doctoral positions and students in doctoral study programmes.
TBU students, academic staff and other staff may contact the International Office whenever they seek information concerning the University’s activities abroad. The International Office staff are ready to offer advice or assistance.