University Consortium International
Recognizing the necessity of cooperation and development in the context of today’s globalization, the University Consortium International (UCI) is established with the purpose to build a network to connect friendly universities together to develop the quality of higher education, science-technology and sustainable development. The UCI is open to international collaboration and new membership of like-minded higher institutions from all over the world.
Since April 2019, Tomas Bata University has been one of the 10 founding members of the University Consortium International.
- Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam
- Pukyong National University, Republic of Korea
- Wrocław University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Hasselt University, Belgium
- VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Czech Republic
- University College of Northern Denmark, Denmark
- University of Trieste, Italy
- National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands.