General Admission Requirements
The admission requirements in Bachelor’s, follow-up Master’s and doctoral programmes are in compliance with the provisions of the Higher Education Act No. 111/1998, Coll. and of the Statute of TBU in Zlín.
Requirements for admission to study in degree programmes accredited in the Czech language
In compliance with the Statute of TBU in Zlín, Article 7:
(1) The admission to study in degree programmes is based on admission procedures which:
a) Are publicly announced in compliance with § 49 Paragraph 5 of the Act,
b) May be started upon the request of an applicant.
(2) In accordance with Article 12, applicants who have Czech nationality and international applicants are admitted to study in degree programmes implemented at TBU.
(3) In accordance with Paragraph 1 Letter b) the following applicants may apply for admission to study:
a) Applicants who are currently studying or have studied in a degree programme implemented by a higher education institution or have suspended these studies,
b) International applicants in compliance with § 49 Paragraph 2 of the Act.
(4) The numbers of students admitted to study in degree programmes are adapted to the needs of the labour market and are based on annual updates of the TBU Strategic Plan in compliance with § 9 Paragraph 1 Letter i) of the Act.
(5) Students at other higher education institutions may be admitted to study in a part of a degree programme according to agreements concluded between higher education institutions or within international student exchange programmes. Their position at TBU, their rights and obligations are specified in the relevant agreement.
Requirements for admission to study in degree programmes accredited in the English language
In compliance with the Statute of TBU in Zlín, Article 12, Paragraph 2: Requirements for admission of international applicants to study in degree programmes accredited to be taught in a foreign language are laid down in a directive issued by the home faculty or by TBU in accordance with Article 9.
Incoming LLP/Erasmus and international exchange students
In compliance with the Statute of TBU in Zlín, Article 12, Paragraph 3: Students studying at higher education institutions abroad and participating in studies at TBU within international student mobility programmes have rights in accordance with § 62 of the Act.
More practical information here