Postdoctoral researcher, 6 months – UNI-I
Director of the University Institute of TBU in Zlín
invites researchers to apply for the open post of a POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER within the project No. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/16_027/0008464 entitled International mobility of TBU in Zlin researchers
Postdoctoral Researcher will be focusing on one of the following areas:
1) Advanced Processing of Polymeric Materials;
2) Footwear Design
3) Bioactive Polymeric Gels
4) Smart Multifunctional Nanomaterials
Anticipated starting date: On availability
Duration: 6 months
The successful candidate should:
- Be a Researcher who has received a PhD or its equivalent within the last 7 years
- Have worked outside the territory of the Czech Republic in the field of research with a working time of at least 0.5 full-time equivalent, or have been a PhD student (or equivalent) abroad at least for two whole years in the past three years
- Have a publishing record – in the last three years at least two publication outputs registered in the Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS databases. The applicant must be the principal author of at least one publication (according to the subject specificity it may be as the first author, the corresponding/reprint author, or the role of the individual authors stated in the article).
- Have experience in an external grant implementation
- Be highly motivated, self-driven and able to work independently
- Have a collaborative attitude with good communication skills
- Have very good knowledge of English
The application should include:
- A CV including a summary of work experience, incl. publication activity and research grant experience
- A Cover Letter
- Contact information for at least three referees
- A copy of diploma
This is a temporary contract with duration of 6 months. (commencement of the contract during February 2020 at the latest). The salary is competitive, based on quality and experience of the candidate.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to a remote interview.
If the above mentioned offer meets your expectations and you meet all of the above requirements, please send the documents listed above under the name „POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP” indicating the topic 1), 2), 3) or 4) to the Personnel Department at email@example.com no later than October 31, 2019.
The advertiser reserves the right to cancel this selection procedure at any time during the competition.