Senior Researcher – Electrochemical Performance of Composites – UNI
Director of the University Institute of TBU in Zlín
invites candidates to apply for the open post of a SENIOR RESEARCHER within the project No. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/16_027/0008464 entitled International mobility of TBU in Zlin researchers.
Job Description / Mobility Description:
- Research activities in Electrochemical Performance of Composites
- Publishing research outputs in foreign impacted or reviewed journals in English
Anticipated starting date: On availability
Duration: 6 months
The successful candidate should:
- Be a researcher working at least for the whole two years in the past 3 years outside the territory of the Czech Republic
- Reach the H-Index of min 8.5 – H-Index calculation signed by the candidate
- Have university education in the area of focus min. at the doctoral level of study and been active in the area of research for more than 7 years since the Ph.D. receipt (will be evident from a copy of the diploma)
- Participate in minimally 1 international or national grant as Principal Investigator or Co-Investigator in the last 5 years
- Have minimum 3 publishing activities/records over the last 5 years
- Provide Curriculum Vitae in English together with a Letter of Motivation
- Deliver a brief description of intended scientific activities and mobility schedule.
- Be fluent in English, Slovak or Czech (internships, professional articles in English, foreign projects, participation in foreign conferences, etc.)
- Be able to co-operate with the project manager, ie reporting.
The application should include:
- A CV including a summary of work experience, incl. publication activity and research grant experience
- A Cover Letter
- Contact information for at least three referees
- A copy of diploma
This is a temporary contract with duration of 6 months. (Commencement of the contract immediately – based on availability). The salary is competitive, based on quality and experience of the candidate and the conditions of the call.
If you meet all the above requirements, please send the documents listed above electronically under the name of „SENIOR RESEARCHER“ to email@example.com no later than August 31, 2021.
The most suitable candidate will be invited to a remote interview.
The advertiser reserves the right to cancel this selection at any time during the competition.