Tools and Processes
Have you completed a Master’s programme in Process Engineering, but you still have not had enough? Do you feel that your brain can process even more rheology, measuring and clicks on your computer? We will quench your thirst for knowledge! As with any doctoral study, our specialization in Tools and Processes is primarily focused on independent student projects. Research and development in this field demands long hours devoted to computer technology and modern instruments with which you will analyze all aspects of the processing of polymer products and determine appropriate tools for each stage of the process. The instruction itself is very individual, as it depends mainly on what you want to explore. You will develop your talents using not only the facilities of our faculty, but you will also travel abroad to work and to present your wisdom at conferences at other workplaces and universities.
What courses can you look forward to?
- Applied Rheology
- Polymer Engineering
- Production Machinery and Devices
- Science of Metal Materials
- Physics, Chemistry and Technology of Smart Materials
- Manufacturing Technology
- Computer Assisted Measurement Planning
Where can you expect to find a job after your studies?
- in management positions in the automotive industry
- in research and development in automotive technology
- in research and development in industrial production or in the manufacturing industry
- as a manager or coordinator of research and development projects or in a department of development
Mode of study: full-time / part-time