LL programmes or courses at TBU (hereinafter referred to as “LL programme”) may take the form of vocational courses or hobby courses and are classified as follows:
- a) LL programmes carried out within accredited degree programmes,
- b) non-accredited LL programmes.
Studies in a LL programme may be carried out in the Czech language or in a different language, in the full-time mode or in the part-time mode or the combination thereof, and that mainly in the form of:
- a) training courses, retraining courses, education aimed at extending the expertise, complementary education,
- b) education carried out within an accredited degree programme,
- c) thematically oriented education, generally a programme series, a course, a specialized workshop, a lecture, a lecture series, a seminar.
The Lifelong Learning at TBU adheres to the internal regulation issued by the University and entitled “Regulations for Lifelong Learning at TBU in Zlín“.